How does home monitoring work in Worcester?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s protection. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Worcester home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a good idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Although they are always there when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly watching your home or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the chief point of contact with local responders if you are not at home.
Essentially, you may equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security components. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your fire alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Worcester home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All device communications are directed through this convenient, centralized command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio capability letting you speak straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to request assistance with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a disaster takes place, you may still speak with your support team straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Worcester security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Worcester smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you’re ready to boost your property’s defense, dial (508) 392-5472 or submit the form on this page to get started.