Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Worcester?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your precious little one. You dedicated hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even hung a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a an extra touch. But how will you monitor your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it a step further and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Worcester, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Worcester are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your comprehensive smart home and reachable via a user-friendly home security app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind since you can keep an eye on your baby from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition footage of your precious one. You can even watch recorded clips right from your phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually talk to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Even better, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is over and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-activated updates delivered directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is really for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic perk. If you see that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You can integrate two indoor cameras and still have access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Get Your Worcester smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Worcester smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can provide. Call (508) 392-5472 today and see how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.